Michael Sack Elmaleh
- Adjunct Instructor in mathematics, statistics, economics, accounting and finance for ten years in Wisconsin and Maryland.
- Partner and sole proprietor of accounting practices in Madison, Wisconsin for 17 years.
- Certified Public Accountant and Certified Valuation Analyst
- BA in philosophy and psychology, MS in accounting and an MA in philosophy all from University of Wisconsin. Currently pursuing a graduate degree in applied and computational mathematics at Johns Hopkins.
- My first book, Financial Accounting: A Mercifully Brief Introduction was recently released.
- Previous publications include articles in professional journals on valuation theory, taxation and accounting. I have also written numerous political commentaries in Madison newspapers.
- Many years of community and political activism.