Michael Sack Elmaleh
- Adjunct Instructor in mathematics, statistics, economics, accounting and finance for ten years in Wisconsin and Maryland.
- Partner and sole proprietor of accounting practices in Madison, Wisconsin for 17 years.
- Certified Public Accountant and Certified Valuation Analyst
- BA in philosophy and psychology, MS in accounting and an MA in philosophy all from University of Wisconsin.
- Author of Financial Accounting: A Mercifully Brief Introduction and Goodwill in Small Service Businesses: Negotiating a Fair Price.
- Previous publications include articles in professional journals on valuation theory, taxation and accounting. I have also written numerous political commentaries in Madison newspapers.
- Editorial Board Member of Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss.
- Frequent lecturer for continuing education seminars.
- Many years of community and political activism.